Rules and Regulations
Please read these rules (the rules) before submitting your idea to the ‘Massey DYNASTAR’ contest. By participating in the contest, you understand, acknowledge, and unconditionally agree to abide by the following rules:
- The entries can be submitted in the contest page available at MasseyFergusonIndia.com/DYNASTAR
- Submissions will not be accepted once the deadline lapses after 06/03/2023 time 5:00pm
- There is no entry fee for this contest
- To enter the contest, the participant should be a resident of India and must be 18 years old or more at the time of entry
- Employees of TAFE and their immediate family members cannot participate in this contest.
- Each participant can upload only 1 entry
- All the participants need to enter their details and provide valid ID proof to confirm their identity and participate
- The idea submitted in form of document must be submitted in docx or pdf format
- Guidelines for video submissions are as follows:
Resolution 720p Duration 10 Mins File Size 200 MB File Name Contestant Name + Mobile Number Format Mp4 or MOV
- You must provide your name & phone on the file name for the video submitted
- The idea must be complete and accurate, sufficient to convey the ideation to the jury panel. Misrepresenting the facts or disguising them in any form will lead to disqualification.
- Duplication of entries is not permissible. If two different participants submit the same entry, the first one will be considered valid.
- Sharing the submitted entries on social media platforms and on WhatsApp during the contest period is not allowed. Any participant doing so will be immediately disqualified from the contest.
- Entries submitted by participants in any manner other than that detailed above would not be considered valid
- Videos that portray or otherwise include inappropriate and/or offensive content, including provocative nudity, violence, human rights and/or environmental violation, and/or any other content deemed to be contrary to the law, religious, cultural & moral traditions and practices of India, are strictly prohibited and will be immediately discarded.
GUIDELINES FOR IDEA
- The idea can be presented in form of a video and a document, in any Indian regional language or English.
- It must highlight how the unique features and benefits of DYNATRACK will help them
- Create innovative ideas for farming or new farming techniques
- Use implements and applications in a novel manner
- Use the DYNATRACK for both commercial and agriculture
- Generate additional income
- Build a new sustainable business
- Improve the existing business or farming operations
- Transform the society or environment at large
- TAFE will appoint a jury for each contest. The jury team will comprise members from internal and external teams judging the contestant idea and validating it.
- The judging panel shall assess and determine the winning idea. The results and the winners will be announced on the website and on Massey Ferguson’s social media platforms.
- The decision of TAFE’s judging panel will be final and binding on all participants with respect to all matters relating to the Contest.
WINNERS AND PRIZES
- The results and the winners will be announced on the website and on Massey Ferguson’s social media platforms.
- The prize or part of a prize is not transferable to another individual or entity.
- The winners can collect their prizes during the award ceremony that will be held after the announcement of the results.
- TAFE reserves the right to postpone, cancel or change the venue of this event and the participants will be notified of the same.
- Any state/ provincial/ territorial, and/or local taxes, GST, fees and surcharges, and taxes (whether foreign or domestic and including income tax) on the tractor will be paid by the winner.
- The vehicle without extra accessories will be provided and its registration, RTO duty, insurance, etc. will be paid by the Winner
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Submitted entries must be original, created, and/or taken by the participant. It must not contain any materials owned or controlled by a third party for which you have not obtained a license, and must not infringe the copyright, trademark, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity, or intellectual property rights of any person or entity.
- TAFE respects participants’ copyrights and copyrights shall remain vested with the creator. Upon making the submission, you grant TAFE, a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable right and license to use, publish, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, create derivative works, distribute, have distributed, print, in whole or in part, in any form, in all media forms now or hereafter known, to promote the contest, image, the participant or for editorial or educative use.
- By submitting this entry you hereby hold harmless, release, indemnify and discharge TAFE and its partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, agents, and their employees, officers, and representatives from all liability, claims, judgments, demands, controversies, agreements, damages, actions and causes of action whatsoever, arising out of or related in any way to the contest or the conduct of the contest and the acceptance and use, misuse, or possession of any prize awarded, whether in law or in equity, no matter what the cause or nature, and you further waive any claims that you may state or assert against TAFE or Massey Ferguson in association with the contest or any of its associated activities, or in any way related to or resulting from the contest even if such injury or claims results from or is caused by the negligence or gross negligence of TAFE, in whole or in part, due to human error or otherwise.
- You further agree to indemnify and hold harmless TAFE from any claim arising out of your participation in the contest including, without limitation, all claims brought or asserted by any third party as a result of any injury or loss that you or they may sustain in any way associated with your participation in the contest.
- Under no circumstance will Massey Ferguson or TAFE be liable for any:
- Lost, late, misdirected, stolen, illegible, or incomplete submissions
- Error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, submitted photo(s)/ video(s)
- Problems, failures, or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, email, players, or browsers, on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, at any website, or on account of any combination of the foregoing
- Incorrect or inaccurate information, caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the Photos/videos and/or the submissions; and/or
- Injury or damage to any participant or to any computer related to, resulting from, or in connection with the contest.
- If, for any reason, the contest is not being conducted as anticipated, due to computer viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Massey Ferguson and TAFE, TAFE reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest as deemed appropriate, disqualify any participant, and/or select winners from all eligible photos/videos submitted prior to the termination, cancellation, modification or suspension. TAFE reserves the right to correct any typographical, printing, computer programming or operating errors at any time.
- The Contest, Your Submission(s), and the Rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian laws. Any aspects or disputes arising out of or in connection with the contest and/or your submission(s) will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Chennai.